GLO 4GLTE Reviews with Pictures



I was baffled that I couldn't get 3G on my ever dependable Etisalat with the most stable system, so I ported to MTN 4G LTE and same thing happened. The most irritating is that MTN Has a 4G pole a stone toss from my home yet at the same time. I was left with one and only decision Glo 4G LTE. So woke up at a young hour in the morning and went to their office in wuse 2.
They sold the sim for N1100 which truly irritated me however I paid for it in any case. Popped the sim in my white Spectranet mifi cuz I had seen before that it underpins their band. The system was epileptic even in their office and the woman said this is on account of my gadget doesn't bolster it, I had a go at tutoring her however she was keen on being stupid so I exited her. I immediately surged back home, excited to put a conclusion to my Internet quandary. What's more, yes the bet paid off even tho the woman let me know that they don't have 4G LTE in gwarimpa yet. In spite of the fact that their administration isn't extremely steady I'm stunned at their scope range it's second to non! What's more, this is more than 100% upgrades on the 3G and 2G. I'm certainly adhering to glo for the time being. Since not a considerable measure of gadgets will bolster it I figure there's less possibility of clog. As I would see it this is glo paying back her clients for the unwaveringness. (N2,500 for 10Gb with great system and wide scope is the best offer right now)









Twice I watched recordings without buffering stunned

On the off chance that u can your hands on a gadget that backings glo 4G LTE you should attempt it.

For once in my life I'm inspired with Glo

Gracious and for those of you that think Etisalat is costly, MTN is twice as costly (theme for one more day) I'm sitting tight for 90 days so I can port back to Etisalat!

Disclaimer - I'm not subsidiary with Glo, simply paying special mind to the best 4G arrange accessible.

Cc: honsule trawl

pls move this to front page. MTN and Airtel are simply ripping off Nigerians in this tough times. We should bolster glo since they're more client arranged.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment