NEW Tecno W5 Specs + PICS




Great day all visitor and enthusiastic perusers alike, I believe all of you are having a pleasant day, well today I will impart to all of you genuine pictures and determinations of TECNO W5, this ought to be the following gadget you ought to anticipate from TECNO versatile.










Determinations of TECNO W5

The following is a brief and succinct detail of the TECNO W5

- 5.5-crawl HD show

- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) + HiOS

- 1GB RAM

- 16GB ROM expandable up to 32GB

- 13MP back camera/5MP front camera

- 3000 mAh battery

- 4G LTE availability

- 1.3GHz Quad Core processor

- Fingerprint scanner

The cost is to be between 30-35k, however in the event that you ask me, the main major issue in this gadget is the biometric unique mark security confirmation.

What's more, rather than another gadget I lean toward they Channel the vitality into pushing programming overhauls to effectively existing gadgets with the HiOS supervisor.

My contemplations however, what do you think about this gadget ?
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment